- In Open Social, it is possible to make contents such as posts, events and topics visible to the users who have not logged in (AN).
- This option can be disabled by site managers.
When the public visibility is disabled by site managers:
- Authenticated users can not create content that is visible to anonymous users.
- Content managers and site managers can still create content visible to anonymous users.
- Content managers and site managers can not make content that is only visible to authenticated users visible to anonymous users.