Site settings are only available for site managers. Site settings include
- Basic settings. Settings such as the site name, email address and site home page etc.
- Date and time formats. You can decide the formats how the date and time is displayed.
- Show email address on all profiles. This setting will make the email address of each user shown on their profiles.
- Public visibility setting. This setting will decide if the community allow contents to be visible to users who have not logged in.
- Edit system emails. The templates of emails sent to users can be edited.
- Make event type a required field. Once this is enabled, all the events must be assigned to an event type.
And more... check out the table of content!