Topic is a type of content on Open Social which allows users to share information or organise discussions. A topic can be a piece of news, blog, document or a discussion. Each topic is tagged with a topic type to make it clear what this topic is about.
In each topic you can see:
- Topic detail. Author, publish date, topic type and other information of a topic
- Comment. If enabled, logged in users can also see and leave a comment or reply to a comment.
- Follow. When following a topic, you will receive (e-mail) notifications of new comments.
There are a few things you can do regarding topic:
- Create a topic in the community
- Create a topic in a group
- Edit a topic
- Crop topic image
- Delete a topic