Looking to sign up for a 30-day trial of Open Social? Follow these steps!
- Create an account on the site where you manage (create, buy and cancel) your Open Social Platform. This account should be used to fill in your credit card details if you decide to purchase Open Social. If you have decided to cancel your account, then this is also the place to do it.
- Fill in your details to set up your account
- You have now created an account. The next step is to fill in the details of your custom Open Social community.
- Now you can choose a plan. But no matter what you choose, your first 30 days are always free and you don't need to enter credit card details at first.
- Enter your ‘site name’, which will be used as a reference for your own administration and it will also be shown in the browser tab, for example:
- Enter the sub-domain of your community. This will appear before getopensocial.com.
- Server location: choose whether you want your community to be hosted on a server in Europe or in the US. You can find the benefits of each here.
- And last but not least: enter an email address that will be used to login to your community. A user account with the highest permission will be created with this address. Most of the time this is the same email address you filled in during Step 1. Therefore, we made it easy and pre-filled it.
- Save it and… you’ve just created your community! Congratulations.
- An email will be sent within 15 minutes to the email address you filled in during Step 2. The email contains a login link.
- The link will redirect you to your new community where you have to set your password. After choosing your password, you are ready to start exploring and set up your community!