The colors of your platform can be configured to match your community style.
Go to the Dashboard > change colors and styling.
Several colors of the platform can be configured:
- Primary color. The color that is most widely used on the platform, such as the profile color background.
- Secondary color. The color that compliments the primary color, and is used for smaller components such as the status label.
- Accent color. The color used for promoted actions, such as ‘enroll’ for an event or ‘join’ a group.
- Link color. The color used for all links in the text fields.
- Menu color. The color used for header navigation menu and section navigation menu.
There are more options and therefor there is a preview that shows the result instantly.
Site managers also can choose from a set of pre-defined color schemes to make color configuration easier.