The colours of the platform can be configured based on the style of the community.
There are several colours that can be configured:
- Primary colour. The colour used most widely in the platform, such as buttons and profile colour background.
- Secondary colour. The colour provides a variation to the primary colour, such as the secondary menu and status label.
- Accent colour. The colour used for promoted action, such as ‘Enrol’ to an event, or ‘Join’ a group.
- Link colour. The colour used for all links.
Only site managers can configure the colours:
- The colour configuration interface can be reached via the dashboard.
- Changing the colour set to ‘custom’ will allow you to customise the colour.
- Remember to save the configuration after configuring colours.